Thursday 3 October 2013

A New Day. A New Blog.

...not that I really had a blog before, but yes here she is-zee blog.

Hopefully the main purpose of this blog will be to post my thoughts and feelings about my readings (both for school and leisure) and hopefully throw out a lot of good ideas that make people nod and go, "yeah".

I like to talk about shoes, books, Haribo, coffee, and my general anger with the lack of feminism here in London.

But seriously can I talk about that last one for a second?

I have lived in major cities before as well as small towns. I really thought moving to the UK would deliver that instant clarity and respect between any and all of the sexes but NO! I WAS WRONG!
I am harassed nearly everyday by men, honked at from cars, whistled at from balconies, and followed down the road.
What gives UK?
WHAT GIVES!?

No comments:

Post a Comment